Sonntag, 11. November 2012

Hi all! :D

One hour ago I was eating lunch with my physic girl. She said I complain to about the food. I noticed, she was right. I am complaining about a lot of things without recognizing that I am denigrating. I should try to feel more confident about with the things I get from life. Although not everything will be great, I should stop complaining about every single thing, I don't like.

Oh and I should improve my english. It sounds very german. I can understand english texts very well, but writing english texts is difficult for me. Also speaking english is very difficult for me, or at least I can understand it much better then talking in it. I need to get something to improve my english. Lets see if I can get something to improve my english.

See you all someday,

XOXO

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen