Samstag, 21. Juli 2012

Hey there,

I have no antipathy against other people, thats wrong! Sometimes I need some time on my own, but most times I like to be around others. Today I nearly had relapse. I am now "sober" for one week, but I don't know how to count what I did today. I want to look in the mirror! So I keep on fighting against my addiction.
The Exams started and I should better learn, instead of writing this, but I need this now so badly.

One Year ago, 365 days, I flew with my love to Australia! Its now exactly one year ago. I wish this day is fast over. Damn .... I looked at a photo of her, and I cried. I don't know why I cried, something is wrong, terrible wrong. I know she doesn't cares anymore, she doesnt give a f**k about me. But its OK. Yesterday I was in a pub with a friend from inline skating  and it was fun. I have people around me! I am not totally alone! I need someone I can care of.

One year ago, all was fine, at least it seemed to be fine.

What have I done....?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen